Saturday, May 2, 2009

As of last night at about 9:30 my affiliate packet was approved by CrossFit HQ so, CrossFit Woodbridge is official. I need to do some things before getting linked to the main site and actually being "official" this week like get insurance and my website straight. Anyway, to all my fiends who helped or told me to do this I thank you for believing in me and helping me, especially John Thornburg. The next step is signing the lease and moving forward with the space I found. I should be able to move in by July. Look for me this week on the affiliate page!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Road trip for the opening!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dan! Mark and I just wanted to say congrats on your affiliation approval. Who knows, maybe I'll be working for YOU one day. My gym in Houston has decided to sponsor my cert by having me work for them for a little while.

    ReplyDelete


Baghdad

The Fittest Games Challenge

The Fittest Games Challenge
In Austin Texas